Tuesday 24 January 2012

stupid moves and stupid me

i never wanted this to happened. i never wanted bad things happened in my life. But bad things keep coming into my life. I guess that what they called asam garam dunia. man i fucked up my life. I made my love one leave me because of my stupidity. who to blame? ofcos its me. But how should i react? i read alot of motivation book but their no used anymore at this time cuz i fucked up everything. stupid move i made made me this fool person. im lost in the love world. they never teach at school and even my parent never teach me this kind of knowledge. i need to learn more.

I have no idea where to start and where to learn? Maybe my stupidity can not be change?


well well well im so fucked up. i hate myself. The special one left me. my mistake hurts me. my social life gone. my friends become smaller in value. my enemy become large in value. well now life hit me hard. making me weaker and weaker everyday. I don't know how to get back up now. maybe someone out there will pick me back up cuz im losing my way in a split second. and its all my selfstupid. who to blame who to blame? no one but me.


fucking idiot me. I wanna say sorry to my love who i did wrong and mistreat her so badly. well i know its to late to tell her all this. such a fool of me why i did not realize from the beginning stupid man. I hope she going to have a great life after this without me with my stupidity.

I now sorry will not heal your wounded heart. such a fool of me. so so so dumb do dumb do dumb do dumb me. what im going to do now? im going crazy thinking about this. well thinking pun nda guna cuz my brain is like tin kosong. stupid. di katok bebunyi bising but no valuable point.

this is from my heart. i dont know if my heart also stupid like my brain. semoga allah lindungi kamu.. semoga berbahagia di masa akan datang

sincerely dumb head amin fakhri

No comments: