Monday 9 January 2012

shit mood

fucking fuck im fucking sick and fuck you. wait till i get green light from boss to start training. and i kill who ever i fucking hate. mother fucker. fucking wanker. your next. and who ever make fun of me. you all die. just wait next few month and your all sure be dead fucker. maybe im weak now but just wait or run away fucker. if you have the chance now this is the time to kill me fucker before its to late. ill ruin your whole family. not going to leave one alife fucking fuck. thats so fucking disrespectful. just wait fucker. you wanna find me i live in kg bunut. and if im not home ill be in pantai jerudong. just try to kill me first. im not hiding you fucker. this is a warning. ill tell you where i am and if you wanna kill me find me 1st before i find you pussy. ugly fucker. wrong move fucker. maybe your happy now get what you wanted. but thats not for long. cuz youll be dead soon. i dont fucking care if i go to prison now or deported. aslong im happy killing all you fucker.

No comments: