Thursday 26 January 2012

when oppurtunity close forever.


what if your ex says this to you..

Hi, how are you?
- im doing alright.

Hey you wanna go to the mall?
- no, inda mau.

I LOVE U.
- inda salah dangar kah tu? (tamparan banar adang2 eh)

Do you want some cookies?
- no, thank you i can baked my own cookies.

Can you take me a picture?
- Sorry ah aku busy.

Would you help me with my homework?
- i dont think so, oh! that lesbo seems free go ask her.

Here's my gift to you?
- For what? take it back i wont accept it.

Let's us just be friends
- what? friends? HAHA i have many friends sudah.

Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
- inda payah, thank you.

Let watch a movie together
- heck no!

Hi baby
- oh hi jerk!

You're still gorgeous
- sudah atu haha.

i still LOVE you
- no turning back.

Can i visit your house?
- BIG NO!

Do you love me?
not anymore.


this is what she said to her ex. that including me. so i feel there is no room for me anymore. hmmm. im sorry for all the things that i've done.

No comments: