Saturday 28 January 2012

football

football tonight with the lads. football is for loners like me. everyweeked never missed to watch football because i got no other things to do. such a boring life for now. i need to change my life style soon. hopefully in 3 month time i wanna go away from brunei. wanna fly away for a year or 2. i feel so lonely. so lonely im on my own now.. so lonely. mcm lagu c akon.



i miss my love girl. but my oppurtunity close and my life getting worst ever since my got back to brunei last year. well. i had happy moment. but long run only pain hurt and desaster made by me myself and i. because im stupid. im hoping that i never see this kind of life again. i wanna have better life. i wanna go somewhere else 1st and by the time i comeback to brunei i a change man. totally change. new friends. no one will know me. only my family know me. hmmm 10 year ? 10 year i go run away and maybe people will forget about me. no more old friends. old history left behind the pain the hurt. i wanna left behind. i wanna start my life over. well 10 year can be done like that i guess?

but but is it a good idea to leave all my past behind me? my family? my love already gone. my friends? well let see how it gonna be in 3 months time. if its happen its happen. if not wait for next year lah...


panjang udah ni.. to much stupid idea.


im stupid

No comments: